Park & Fly Packages at Arora Hotel Heathrow
Park & Fly 4, 8 or 15 days
- No early morning start, no packed trains, no traffic jams or last minute panics. Instead start your break with a relaxing overnight stay feeling refreshed and ready for your holiday or business trip. Alternatively, end your holiday at Arora Hotel Heathrow to recover from all that flying!
- Park at our secured onsite car park
- Enjoy a relaxing night in a Superior or Premier bedroom
- Enjoy your time away with a carefree mind
- On your way back, pick up your car from the hotel car park directly.
- Overnight accommodation at either the start or the end of your break
- Car keys may be required to be left with the hotel
- Additional night’s parking charged at £12.00 per night
- Super Saver Rate also available at 20% discount
- Contact the hotel directly for full instructions on Park & Fly packages
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I arrive to the hotel? +
Once you are at the Arora Hotel Heathrow, please go straight to the hotel secured underground car park. On check-in please fill in our Park & Fly form including your car details, parking location and hand your car keys over with the completed form.
What happens to my car while I am away? +
Your car will remain in the hotel’s secured car park at the same location where you left it so you can find it easily when you come back to collect it. It is your responsibility to ensure that your car complies with all UK law relating to vehicles. Cars are left at owner’s risk; the hotel cannot accept liability for damage or theft.
How do I get to the Airport on the day of my flight? +
There are FREE public bus transfers from Arora Hotel Heathrow to all the Heathrow Airport terminals, simply use the following public bus services to the hotel
To Heathrow Central Bus Station located at Terminals 1, 2 & 3 use Bus 75 or 76.
If you are leaving from Terminal 4, transfer to Heathrow Central bus station at terminal 1, 2 & 3 via Bus 75 or 76, and then take the Heathrow Connect Rail FREE of charge service to Terminal 4.
To Terminal 5, take bus 423.
Alternatively, the hotel Hoppa Bus service runs from Terminals 1, 2 & 3 and costs £4.50 one way. Tickets can be purchased from the driver on boarding the bus.
What happens on my return? +
On the day of your return to Heathrow, collect your keys from the hotel’s reception desk and simply pick up your car from the hotel car park exactly where you left it.
What happens if I need additional days of parking? +
Additional night’s parking at Arora Hotel Heathrow are charged at £12.00 per night, subject to change at any time – please check with the hotel directly.
What is the hotel check-in/ check-out policy? +
Check-in at Arora Hotel Heathrow is from 14:00 hours. Early check-in is subject to availability and may be subject to extra charges.
Check-out is 12:00. Late check-out is subject to availability and may be subject to extra charges.